For our client we are looking for a junior / starting workshop carpenter. As a carpenter, you will work for this client in the workshop with the preparation, making and finishing of dormer windows. You are working in a permanent place in an enthusiastic and fun team.
For this position you will work for a client in the Nijmegen area. you work in a large and modern workshop with good machines on various projects. You will end up in a diverse and fun team. With your (technical) insight and because you know how to use the machines in the workshop, you can work correctly from the drawing. In between working there is always time for a chat and on Friday afternoon you have a well-deserved drink.
Who are we looking for:
- A hard worker with good motivation;
- You can work in a structured way, according to assignment;
- An MBO level 2 or higher education (carpenter, construction, engineering) is preferred but is certainly not a requirement;
- Are you in possession of a VCA certificate or willing to obtain it;
- You are flexible, show initiative and you are a real team player;
What do we offer you:
- A good salary in accordance with collective agreements;
- Good working conditions and room for personal growth;
- Growth opportunities at the client;
- Working in a great team with experienced and driven colleagues.