For our clients we are looking for a machinist midi excavator. These excavators are used in projects where concrete mortar screw piles are made.
With the midi excavator you support the operator of the foundation machine in carrying out the foundation work. You remove the emerging soil and cleanly scrape the pile heads. You are not an engineer who sits in his cab for hours, but you also take on the other work. You see what needs to be done and together with your colleagues you dismantle the equipment and rebuild it. You perform maintenance and keep it clean, you assist in the loading and unloading of material and you ensure a neat and safe construction site with the team.
Who are we looking for:
- Certificate to be allowed to work with the midigrad machine or to have had demonstrable instruction in accordance with the Working Conditions Act;
- Are you in possession of VCA Basic Safety (or willing to obtain it);
- Work experience with earth-moving machines;
- Preferably work experience in the foundation profession;
- A real team player;
- Do you have a drivers license, preferably your own transport?
- You are flexible, show initiatives and you are a real team player;
- You like to work in a changing work environment;
- Working outside is what you like to do and you want to work many hours;
- If necessary, you are willing to be away from home Monday to Friday.
What we offer you:
- Working on the basis of the largest construction projects in the Netherlands;
- Ample opportunities to develop your own ideas and talents and time is invested in a thorough induction process;
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Construction & Infrastructure.
- Working in a team with experienced and driven colleagues.