For our clients we are looking for an operator midi excavator. These excavators are used in projects where concrete mortar screw piles are made.
With the midi excavator you support the operator of the foundation machine in carrying out the foundation work. You remove the emerging soil and scrape off the pile heads neatly. You are not a driver who stays in his cabin for hours, but you also take on the other activities. You see what needs to be done and together with your colleagues you dismantle the equipment and rebuild it. You do maintenance and keep it clean, you assist in loading and unloading material and you ensure a clean and safe construction site with the team.
Who are we looking for:
- Certificate to be allowed to work with the mini-car or to have had demonstrable instruction in accordance with the Working Conditions Act;
- Are you in possession of VCA Basic Safety (or willing to achieve this);
- Work experience with earthmoving machines;
- Preferably work experience in the foundation field;
- A real team player;
- Do you have driving license B preferably own transport;
- You are flexible, show initiative and you are a real team player;
- You would like to work in a changing work environment;
- Working outside is what you like to do and you want to work many hours;
- If necessary, you are willing to be away from home from Monday to Friday.
What do we offer you:
- Working on the basis of the largest construction projects in the Netherlands;
- Ample opportunities to develop your own ideas and talents and time is invested in a solid induction process;
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Construction & Infrastructure.
- Working in a team with experienced and driven colleagues.